Friday, February 26, 2010

Bella's New Lifey

It’s been a month I’m not writing to this blog…. I am not even updating it also.

My new lifey was a bit terrible without internet. It’s really messed up my mind….. Know what, when I need to find any info for the assignments I have to go to library or cafĂ©. There’s no WIFI free facilities at the hostel. I’m also facing the problems of the phone coverage…….

Know what, when I’m in the room the coverage was fucking damn terrible. Coverage tu Cuma tinggal nyawa-nyawa ikan. Sometimes sampai tak da langsung. So worse!

Next trouble is when I have to face bad people behavior. When working in team, that girl langsung tak buat kerja. And she’s not even care about the task. I hate her!! When we faced many kinds of behavior, we will know who’s the one that we can make as a friend or not. I’m used to it already…. I t is just a simple trouble that I have to faced. I don’t want to repeat my old mistakes anymore!!

Ok, that’s all for the story of the trouble that I faced……

Now, I will tell you all about my sweetness…..

I enjoy in my study right now…. I love my lecturers, subjects and also the hall. Ha ha ha .. I don’t really like the college actually…..but I enjoy studying in there.

I really love the class of Miss Ainur, Madam Yaya, Miss Anis and Miss Zuliarty Zarina….. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment