Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Story Of The Girl

I am just an ordinary girl that having the simple life as a teenage,muslimah,daughter,a friend and someone's lover. It was so hard to be what we want to be. And having the life as a teenage was so damn difficult. When we trying to search for our own identity it will brought u into too many troubles and give u such an amazing memories that teach u the meaning of the true life.
Sometimes,many people can't accept who u are as u do. They just want u to be like they want.
When u facing this, u will think that they are such a cruel person's in the world. That's what I felt when I am being controlled about covering our aurah. It's mean I can't wear what I want. I have to follow another people flows.. I can't be what I want.. My mother was the one that really strict in this. This is because,she don't want her family to talking shits behind us. I never feel the satisfaction of the teenage life. I'm so envy with my friends that can feel the happiness of the teenage life. I felt so damn stressful when facing these craps... I don't like other people interfere in my business. But i'm not afford tostop them.
I have my own rights.... I want to live my life. I appreciate what they did for me was for my benefits. But,they used the absolutely wrong ways to change me..
They expect me to listen for them everything.. I am not robotic okey! I can't setup my mind to listen everything n obeys each instructions that pop out from their mouth.. Argh! I can't stand with this...! Help me out from here.....please2 !!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~